“Natural forces within us are the true energy healers of disease”
Hippocrates born c. 460 BCE ancient Greek physician traditionally regarded as the father of medicine. He has been revered for his ethical standards in medical practice, mainly for the Hippocratic Oath
What are these ‘natural forces’?
In Pranic Healing & Arhatic Yoga we call this energy, chi or prana.
Learn and practice Pranic Healing to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of how prana works and how it plays a critical role in the health of your body, mind and emotions
- Use cleansing techniques to remove stress in your personal and work-life
- Learn to use energy to improve relationships at home and at work
- Increase your spiritual connection for greater inner peace and emotional calmness
- Learn how to avoid taking on other’s negative energy while helping others
- Experience a powerful meditation to release negative thoughts & emotions plus increase clarity and calmness
- Practice on yourself and others to gain confidence and experience in relieving anything from coughs, colds, & stress to more severe issues.