Pranic Psychotherapy is the application of Pranic Healing techniques for healing and alleviating emotional and psychological disturbances. Negative emotions and traumatic experiences are essentially negative thought forms and emotional energies lodged in the aura and in the critical energy centres. These energies are often difficult to release, requiring months or even years of traditional psychotherapy to experience any improvement. Pranic Psychotherapy, however, offers you the ability to quickly and safely release these crippling energetic patterns.
In Pranic Psychotherapy, you will learn advanced energetic extraction techniques on the affected chakras so phobias, compulsions and addictions can be alleviated in a very short time. But perhaps most important, Pranic Psychotherapy can be carried out without the patient having to reveal any potentially embarrassing personal information. It is not uncommon that in just the first session, a phobia is 70-90 per cent gone. In fact, during class time we encourage the students to do their best to completely remove real-life emotional issues that their partners have.
Next Pranic Psychotherapy Courses: MCKS Pranic Psychotherapy (L3) Saturday 9th Nov
During this single day course you will learn:
- Extraction and disintegration of negative energies and patterns to dramatically accelerate the healing process.
- Techniques for Compulsive Behaviors, Phobias, and Addictions like alcoholism, smoking, drug addiction, food addictions and depression (physical and emotional), and more.
- Special techniques to extract and neutralize the effects of Psychic Attacks and Intrusions (this works in conjunction with Pranic Psychic Self Defense)
- Self-healing for tension, irritability, grief and anxiety.
- Repairing damaged or cracked protective webs in the charkas to prevent future intrusions.
- Purging negative programming acquired during childhood that could be holding you back from success.
- Healing the effects of psychic attacks that can cause anxiety attacks, irritability, bad luck or even financial ruin.
- Removing the negative influences (e.g., envy, jealousy, anger, etc.) of other people around you.
Plus much more…